Wrandom
ramblings

Monday, March 07, 2005
  Life and curveballs
When life throws me a curveball I am usually able to duck it but sometimes I get hit and on an even rarer occasion I knock it out of the park.

Today the van wouldn’t start due to a dead battery. I’m an infamous battery killer. I’ll leave a light on in a second and forget that I did. I left the interior light on allllll night so it was deader than a doornail. Thanks to a really good friend of mine I got a ride to work and he went and picked me up a replacement after taking the dead one to Wal-Mart. THANKS CHUCK!

I did get a lot of work done on the whole packing thing. That was also thanks to a good friend of mine who helped me move many boxes and pieces of heavy furniture. It’s good to have friends.

My wife’s back is out which makes it hard for her to do any lifting. She told me today that she’s going to soldier through it. I hope she doesn’t hurt herself any further. I want to have as much done by the weekend as possible so Saturday and Sunday can just be loading and arranging.

So it looks like I dodged a few curveballs today, but not without the help of friends. I guess that’s what they’re for.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.