Wrandom
ramblings

Tuesday, March 15, 2005
  McDonald's Call Center
Okay so it's old news but,
http://www.kpvi.com/index.cfm?page=nbcheadlines.cfm&ID=24621

"The world's largest restaurant chain wants to cut down on the number of mistakes at the drive-thru window. The chain's chief financial officer says a "heavy percentage" of complaints come from drive-thru customers who got the wrong order. Call centers would help process orders faster."

Have these people ever called anyone for tech support? If this reduces errors then I'm the queen of Sheba.

I mean what does someone sitting in Denver care if I don't get my Big Mac with cheese. This is a ploy to cut costs. Rather than pay someone minimum wage to sit at a window, they'll be someone in Tajikistan asking me if I want to supersize that.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.