Wrandom
ramblings

Thursday, March 10, 2005
  Spiritual Battles
I firmly believe that Satan attack us spiritually and physically through his agents and BOY has he been bringing his guns to bear on us. Didn't update yesterday as Leigh was sick with a fever and sore throat and I stayed home. Kennis screamed most of last night and that resulted in Leigh and I crashing in our living room. I had hit an extreme low the other day but after a chat and a prayer with Mark (thanks brother) I felt renewed.

Packing is carrying on. Hopefully we're on schedule for this weekend. A couple of people have offered help and even if we just get a couple of guys who can give us a few hours I think we'll still be able to make it happen.

Those of you that pray can use that to keep old Scratch at bay while we complete this part of life's journey.

James 5:16
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.