Wrandom
ramblings

Monday, April 11, 2005
  Weekend Retreat
It was a excellent experience. Had a bit of a headache from sleep dep on Saturday, but I didn't let it ruin the experience. The speaker was awesome, his topic was how to have hope in a broken world. Even better was the fellowship with the guys and an opportunity to get some things off my chest.

I watched Forrest Gump Friday night. We had a HUGE cookout on Saturday. Cigars were smoked. The only thing missing was good beer.

Got some work done in the yard when I got back on Sunday.

Overall I feel good right now. My biggest struggle (non-sin related) is where I need to put my time in regards to the church. I'm back in the choir which really doesn't take that much time. I want to help with the men's ministry and see what I can do for our youth pastor. I want to teach Sunday School, but there won't be a need there until after the summer as a new semester has just started. I want to get involved in the prison ministry again and I have my Tuesday night group. Of course most important of all is having good quantities of time with the family. HELP!!!!!

Oh and the speaker at our retreat has a cool ministry that works with Christian artists. Porter's Call

I know return you to your regularly scheduled lives.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.