Wrandom
ramblings

Friday, June 03, 2005
  Hit Me Baby One More Time…
Yeah I watched most of this show last night. The Loverboy segment was just sad. I’m not too happy that I managed to see part of Flock of Seagulls, but missed Arrested Development. Tiffany’s voice has matured nicely, but she has the fashion sense of Cojo on ‘shrooms.

Don’t have a clue what I’m talking about? NBC has a summer show that brings back groups from the 80’s and 90’s to sing one of their big hits and a hit from today. Not a bad concept really, especially if they choose people like Vanilla Ice that have really dropped off the radar and they make sure that at least one of the performers still has “it”. The winner gets $20,000 donated to a charity of their choice.

Arrested Development won last night. For me it was close between them and CeCe Peniston.

Along these lines I watched the Eagles “Farwell” concert. Speaking of a group that still has it, they sure did. It was a great show and I think that was because of the fact they keep their harmonies so tight.

That’s it for this brief trip down musical memory lane.
 
Comments:
Why wasn't Rockaway Beach invited?
 
Hey believe me when I say if I were in charge...
 
Did Arrested Development do Mr Wendel or Tennessee? Both are equally good and funky.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.