Wrandom
ramblings

Thursday, July 28, 2005
  Bang Up Job....
I rear ended a guy this morning on the way to work (more specifically I rear ended his Explorer). It was his fault for failing to signal and making an improper lane change, or so says the officer and I am inclined to agree. As a result my van's radiator is toast along with my grill, front turn signals, and probably some body work. I hope that his insurance company doesn't fight it and just cuts me a check. Yes the most important thing is that no one got hurt, but only slightly less important is until my wheels get fixed I am...wheeless.
 
Comments:
Insurance companies being notoriously forthright and honest and all...

Sorry about the damage...good luck.
 
It's all because of the lawyers. ;)

Thanks!
 
I wish you well with the insurance company. I have a friend that just fought State Farm and won. Maybe he can help, if need be.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.