Wrandom
ramblings

Friday, September 02, 2005
  Not gonna do it...
you can't make me. No I will not write about it. Under no circumstances will I even write the K word. Too many other blogs are doing it, go read them. Go ahead and click any of the links on the right and you will get smarter commentary on Kat... Oh you almost made me do it. Sneaky devil you. Well go ahead and click.

In other news I have a creative project that I am coordinating that I hope will be more successful than anything else I've done on here. It involves art and multiverses. No more to be said until next week sometime if my co-laborers are as struck by the muse as I have been.

What's that you say? What about "Stranded"? Well I'll update it some today if at all possible.
 
Comments:
This is very interesting site...
» »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.