Wrandom
ramblings

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
  Update-age


Click the pic to read "Tell Me Why..." something I wrote for CHUD Stories, duh.

Had a hell of an extended weekend taking relief supplies to Biloxi and I feel like I'm carrying a ton of emotional baggage that I hope is related to that and not something more serious.

Looks like Mudd's will either be on extended hiatus or will be still born as the extremely talented artist that I found to work on it had something less than good happen to him. I wish him a speedy recovery and not just because I'd like to have his talents at my disposal.

All in all I'm depressed as hell right now and the last place I want to be is work, but I'll plug along.
 
Comments:
I just sent it to the editors. I'll let you know what they say.
 
What a great site
» »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.