Wrandom
ramblings

Monday, December 05, 2005
  Weekend...
I went to Asheville (well Marshall really) this weekend and spent it with a good friend from college and his wife. Much Soul Caliber III was played. We also played a game of Champions (the best multi-function RPG out there) and I watched Ong-Bak the best kick boxing movie ev-ahr. Much good food was eaten and many laughs had.

Also a web-site that I shall be writing some snarky articles for will be up soon (well it's up now but I won't put forth the URL quite yet). More to come.
 
Comments:
Did Tony Ja not do some crazy wild stunts in Ong-Bak? The one move were he jacknifes through ring of barbwire that about 5 feet off the ground... incredible. I look forward to some more movies from him.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.