Wrandom
ramblings

Tuesday, January 03, 2006
  2006...
Well who would have thunk it? I made it through another year.

I came back to Ciba. We bought a van that was actually built in the current decade. Moved into a new house, not our own but nice enough. Started this here blog. Started another novel. Contacted an old friend. Otherwise not a stellar year, but pleasant enough.

I rang it in with Leigh by watching the Chronic-what-cles of Narnia. More on that later if you're lucky.

So what does 2006 hold? Here are my hopes.
A completed novel.
Being a better father/hubby.
Exercising regularly.
A job with benefits (hopefully with my present company).
More interesting blog posts.
Getting Mudd's Tavern operational again.

They're modest dreams but they're mine. What are yours?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.