Wrandom
ramblings

Wednesday, April 05, 2006
  Bondage of the Will...
I'm reading "Bondage of the Will" by Martin Luther and man is it heady stuff. Luther is ripping Erasmus a new one. "I hope I shall so push you, (Christ willing) as to make you heartily repent that you ever published your Diatribe." Man!

Yeah I know I should be doing the Ephesians thing and I will, but I need to be able to read it in one sitting, uninterrupted. Those of you with kids may know what a challenge that is. Excuses aside, Leigh and the kids are gone for a week, so I should have that time.

Also I need to write more of my fiction.

Also I've started a new group blog. That shall remain under wraps for now (though it seems more than half my readership is involved).
 
Comments:
More like about 100%?
 
a) that would be more than half
b) my mother in law, a guy at work, some folks from denmark, and tgubbins from news you can eat, aren't "in the know"
c) ;-P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.