Wrandom
ramblings

Monday, May 08, 2006
  Life Stuff...
This weekend flew by. I took the kids to a birthday party Saturday morning and out shopping in the afternoon while a friend helped Leigh redecorate/organize. We got a lot of stuff done around the house and I managed a nap Sunday to recover from the two of us herding nine two year olds in church nursery. We had a micro-date at Panera after small group and discussed how selfish we are as a race.

Today started off with a bang. I got up at five a.m. and slid down the stairs. I'd love to say it was on purpose, but it wasn't. I have serious rug burn on my elbow and will no doubt have a large stair shaped bruise on my butt. I took the bus into work and managed to read John 4 and 5 and the first chapter in the Four Loves. I was going to read more of my Westminster Confession book, but couldn't find it (guess what I found in my gym bag). I had a good though quick workout (women over thirty shouldn't have a belly button ring even if they are in good shape) and trekked through the jungle to get to work on foot. I was sure that there was a shortcut. Nope.

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.


I am thankful that I am given life, both temporal and eternal. May it please God.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.