Wrandom
ramblings

Friday, June 30, 2006
  Poetry...
I have some links over there on the left (you might have noticed) and I have to admit that I haven't dug very deep into some of them. One of them, a link to author/poet Ilona Hegedus, I put up mainly because we both posted on The Horror Writers Network and we exchanged links. She commented on one of my posts and I realized I hadn't been to her blog much at all. I did some digging and read this poem called Trial. It's quite good (imo). Give her a click, won't you?
 
Comments:
Thanks, Scott. I'm glad you liked the poem.
 
You're quite welcome. You should check out http://thesonnetproject.blogspot.com/ for some sonnets by a fellow writer of horror. He edits for City Slab.
 
Thanks, I'll do so.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from capteucalyptus. Make your own badge here.